All kittens sold come with a health guarantee. Within ten days of purchase, you must take your new kitten to a licensed veterinarian to have it examined. Assuming the veterinarian determines it within 10 days of purchase. In this case, if your cat is clinically ill or has died from an injury or illness likely contracted on or before the date of purchase and delivery, you have the following options - Send the cat back for a full refund- Send the cat back for a replacement cat of the same value- Keep the cat and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary expenses not to exceed the adoption price. These options do not apply if the owner, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of sale the health problem for which the adopter wishes to later return the cat. If, within 30 days of purchase, a licensed veterinarian determines that your cat has a congenital or hereditary defect that is detrimental to the health of the animal, or that your cat has died from a congenital or hereditary defect, you have the same option as described above. You must provide the owner with the name, address and telephone number of the examining veterinarian within two days of the certification of your cat's illness by the veterinarian. If you do not notify the owner within two business days, your rights will be forfeited. By purchasing a kitten from us, you accept the following conditions:
1. The kitten will be taken immediately to the veterinarian. You must ensure that it is in good health and that it does not need veterinary treatment. We ask that this first visit take place within 48 hours of the kitten's arrival. This ensures that no problems have occurred during transportation and that your veterinarian knows your kitten well in case a situation arises.
2) We are not responsible if a kitten is exposed to a disease after leaving our possession. You must be careful where you take your kitten and who is taking care of it. The kitten must not be taken to areas already contaminated by the disease or to areas where there is a possibility of high exposure to the disease. Treat it as if it were a newborn.
3. Validation of the guarantee requires an examination of your kitten by a veterinarian of your choice and at your expense within 48 hours of its arrival. The purpose of this examination is to confirm that your cat was in good health when it arrived. If the kitten shows signs of illness, it must be taken to the veterinarian immediately.
4. If your kitten has been shipped, it has undergone a veterinary examination and received a health certificate. It has had at least its first vaccinations, and usually a series of vaccinations, before being shipped to you. He has also been dewormed, but this does not mean that he is worm-free, as young animals are particularly sensitive to worms, coming into contact with them every time they touch the ground, and deworming is an ongoing process that must continue once the kitten is in your care. Your kitten will also need follow-up vaccinations. It is very important to follow the rhythm of vaccinations and deworming.
5. If the kitten presents a congenital or hereditary anomaly diagnosed by a veterinarian and endangers his life, bring to the breeder a signed statement from the veterinarian regarding the anomaly and it will be replaced as soon as possible by the first available kitten of the same value. The original kitten must be returned before a new kitten can be provided.
6. The breeder is not responsible for any veterinary bills that the purchaser may incur in connection with the purchased kitten.
7. this guarantee is null and void if the kitten is sold to a third party and if the usual precautions are not taken.
8. Especially in the case of small breed kittens, it is always possible that the kitten's sugar level may fall to a dangerous level due to stress. It is the responsibility of the new owner to monitor the kitten's blood sugar level very closely and to know what action to take if this condition occurs. The new owner must be careful, to ensure that this condition does not affect the kitten. The breeder cannot be held responsible for any problems resulting from neglect of this condition.
9. The new owner is aware of and accepts the medical history of this kitten. The new owner is responsible for seeking veterinary advice when needed and paying for these services. From the time the kitten leaves the breeder's possession, the buyer assumes all responsibility for veterinary bills and for the care of the kitten. If the kitten dies for any reason, the breeder has the right to request and order an autopsy of the cat at the buyer's expense. Assuming the death is the fault of the breeder, as determined by the original laboratory results of a licensed veterinarian. In this case, the kitten will be replaced by the breeder.
10. if a kitten is to be replaced, the breeder will provide a healthy kitten of the same quality as the previous kitten
russian blue cat, russian blue, russian blue kittens, blue russian cat, russian blue cats, russian blue kittens for sale, russian blue cat for sale, russian blue kitten, russian blue cat price, blue russian, russian blue hypoallergenic cats, russian blue cats for sale, russian blue hypoallergenic, russian blue cat breeders, russian blue breeders, russian blue cat personality, russian blue mix, russian blue kittens for sale near me, russian blue cat hypoallergenic, russian blue rat, blue russian cats, are russian blue cats hypoallergenic, russian blue pricing, russian blue cat adoption, purebred russian blue kittens for sale, russian blue personality, purebred russian blue kittens for sale near me, blue russian kittens, russian blue price, blue in russian, russian blue maine coon mix, russian blue for sale, russian blue kittens for sale craigslist, russian blue kitten nyc, russian blue kittens for sale in pa, cat russian blue, russian blue adoptions, korat cat vs russian blue, russian blue tabby, russian blue rescues, russian blue rescue, russian blue tabby mix, russian blue kittens for adoption, russian blue cat breeders near me, how much are russian blue cats, blue russian cat price, russian blue cat long hair, pictures of russian blue cats, buy russian blue cat, blue russian kitten,
russian blue cat, russian blue, blue cat, cat in russian, cat facts, when do cats stop growing, russian blue kittens, blue russian cat, siberian cats, russian blue cats, cat background, russian blue kittens for sale, russian cat, blue cats, russian blue cat for sale, gray cats, russian blue kitten, maltese cat, russian blue cat price, grey cat breeds, blue russian, russian blue hypoallergenic cats, russian mature, blue tabby, cats with blue eyes, non shedding cats, russian blue cats for sale, gray cat breeds, famous russians, russian pet names, cat with blue eyes, siberian cat hypoallergenic cats, blue eyed cats, russian cats, russian blues, blue personality, blue persian cat, blue tabby cat, blue eyed cat, fun facts about cats, russia facts, russian blue hypoallergenic, black cats with blue eyes, cat with big eyes, cfa blue, bengal cat hypoallergenic cats, russian white cat, russian coat, siberian cat size, russian blue breeders
The shiny silver-blue coat and the bright green eyes of the Russian Blue immediately attract attention to this short-haired breed.